About our Caregivers
At Home Care One, we take great pride in employing qualified and compassionate people to be our caregivers. We triple screen all new caregivers to ensure that our team is made up of the best caregivers who provide quality and compassionate care. Our extensive screening and evaluation processes help us bring you caregivers that few other in-home care providers can offer. We only hire caregivers with a positive attitude, compassionate heart and experience caring for the elderly.
Our goal at Home Care One is to provide our clients the best quality of life possible in the comfort of their own homes. That means that our senior care providers have a wide range of skills and expertise.
Our Registry Consists of…
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Certified Nurses Assistants (CNA)
- Home Health Aides (HHA)
- Experienced Companions
Can be Referred For…
- Home Care
- Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities
About Our Caregivers
- Screened and Thoroughly Interviewed
- Detailed Background and Reference Checks
- Liability Insured and Fidelity Bonded
- 2 Year Minimum Experience in 1-on-1 Care Required
- Driver’s License and Vehicle Available
Our Care Givers service all cities in Palm Beach including Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, West Palm and Lake Worth. We also service all cities in Broward County including Deerfield Beach, Pompano, Lighthouse Point, Parkland, Coral Springs and Fort Lauderdale.