Know the 10 signs of Alzheimer’s
Know the 10 signs of Alzheimer’s, Early Detection Matters!
Your memory often changes as you grow older. But memory loss that disrupts daily life is not a typical part of aging. It may be a symptom of dementia. Dementia is a slow decline in memory, thinking and reasoning skills. The most common form of dementia is Alzheimer’s disease, a fatal disorder that results in the loss of brain cells and function.
What’s the difference?
|Signs of Alzheimer’s||Typical age – related changes|
10 SIGNS OF ALZHEIMER’S
- Memory loss that disrupts daily life
- Challenges in planning or solving problems
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks
- Confusion with time or place
- Trouble understanding visual images and spacial relationships
- New problems with words in speaking or writing
- Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps
- Decreased or poor judgement
- Withdrawl from work or social activities
- Changes in mood or personality
24/7 Alzheimer’s Helpline – Available all day every day.(800) 272-3900Posted on: November 9, 2017